Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just Another Post..

Its been a long time since I have posted here. I have been a little busy lately. And then I have been posting on another site called Cold Coffee which is essentially a writer's community. The response I got there was overwhelming and hence most of my recent work was posted there. For past couple of weeks though there has been certain disagreements in the site admin staff and many of those on staff who had become my good friends left the site and started a new one of their own. I have followed my friends there and would be posting my creative work there on the site called The Poet's Parlor. nyways I do not intend to stop posting here and that is the primary reason of this post. Though I had nothing better to write about. Nowadays sometimes I even feel lazy to write, often distracted by other temptations like television of hanging out with friends. But even when I am not doing anything sometimes I am just too lazy to write. So this post is also essentially a step of breaking that lethagy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Parag Tipnis said...

Go to settings tab and in that go to the Comments Tab...you have an option below for comment moderation..

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?