Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tale of the Titles...

Since I took to the fantasy of writing a book, the most difficult thing to come up with has not been the plot or the story but the title. I was wondering how all the famous authors come up with names for their books. What if the title of a great book fails to bring out the drama, the action or tension of the story? So I thought before venturing into the world of writing, I should first try my hand at coming up with titles for probable storylines. Here is a list of few titles I could come up with.

Runaway Equator – An Autobiography of an Obese Man

All Foreplay No Sex – Review of English/French/Italian football team in FIFA World Cup 2010

Premature Ejaculation – Review of Argentina’s performance at FIFA World Cup 2010

Who Wants to be a Millionaire – A peek into a politician’s life

The Maze and the Mist – Making of Leonardo Di Caprio’s ‘The Inception’

The Maze, The Mist and The Miss - Making of 'The Pirates of the Carribean.'

The Maze, The Mist, The Miss and The Mysterious Guy - Making of the 'Twilight' series

No comments: